Schiller Monitoring MT-200
A BEST VALUE PACKAGE! MT-200 Analysis Software and Two (2) Recorders –
Holter Starter Kit (USB Security Dongle Version) – Recorder and Software.
Includes Schiller MT-200 Software CD, USB Cable, USB Security Dongle, ST
Trending, Template Matching and Two 3-Channel MT-101 Holter Recorder.
Note: Computer is not included.
- Backlit grafical LCD and multilingual menu control
- Choose between a 2- and 3-channel ECG by using either a 4- or 6-lead patient cable
- Memory: Storage on SD card
- Sampling rate: Adjustable 500 or 1000 Hz
- Galvanically isolated and defibrillation protected ECG
- USB interface
- Rechargeable, environmentally-friendly battery of 2000 mAh capacity can be used as well as single-use alkaline batteries (AA)
- Before starting a Holter recording you can check the quality of the ECG signals in the MT-200 program or directly on the MT-101 LCD
- Recording capacity: Up to max. 72 hours (with 64 MB)
- Data transmission from the MT-101 to the MT-200 analysis programme via integrated USB interface or via external SC card reader
- Holter carrying pouch made out of kind to skin Neoprene material
Alternatively the SD Card can be simply taken out of the Holter and the data can be transmitted with an external card reader
High-intelligence analysis MT-200
The MT-200 Analysis Software executes the most complicated operations for you:
- Analysis of 2 channels in different combinations
- ST Analysis
- HR Trend overview
- HR Variability
- Pacemaker Templates
- Tape Reading
- Reclassification in less than 2 seconds with “Drag&Drop” function
The user-friendly Windows interface and the simple mouse handling make it very easy to operate the application: transfer ECG from MT-101 to MT-200, start analysis and print report – finish!
- Template Matching
- Generation of PDF files
- E-mail function
- Multiple analysis
- Connection to the SCHILLER SEMA-200 Data Management System