Schiller Cardiovat AT-10 Plus Stress System
AT-10 Plus Stress system w/Interp, Includes Treadmill, Cart and Accessories.
Upgr. to PFT. Comes with TM-425 220V Treadmill.
CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus
12-channel microprocessor based automatic electrocardiograph, 10-leadwire, 12-lead simultaneous acquisition with programmable lead configuration. Giving the power of easy-to-use single button operation for printing storage and transmission. Advanced ECG technology such as risk stratification tools as Thrombolysis and SAECG (former LAPO). Bi-directional communication via internal modem, LAN or WLAN/Wi-Fi, Patient demographics, ECG orders and discrete and displayable results can be exchanged with SEMA 200 as well as third party EMR, HIS and PACS systems via XML and DICOM. Automatic Exercise ECG test control with customizable protocols and report configuration, Spirometry capabilities. In standard packed the AT-10 plus will have 5 minutes of full disclosure, reducing clinician review time and eliminating the need for repeat ECG’s.
Standard unit including: SOFTWARE:
– SCHILLER resting ECG software with 12 simultaneous leads
– SCHILLER ECG measurement software M, incl. average complexes, measurement
markers and detailed measurement results table
– Enhanced pacemaker detection
– Resting rhythm
– Memory software for approx. 350 ECG recordings
– 12 channel ECG printout in automatic mode
– Filters: SPF – SCHILLER power line filter, SSF – CHILLER smoothing filter, SMF –
SCHILLER myogram filter and SBS – SCHILLER baseline stabilizer
– Or right precordial leads V3r, V4r, V5r, V6r, Or left posterior leads V7, V8, V9
– Continuous 12-channel real-time printout
– On-screen preview of acquired 10 second ECG waveform
– Full-disclosure, stores up to 5 minutes of 12-lead ECG data per patient
CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus
High-value performance 12-channel ECG system
|The CARDIOVIT AT-10 plus combines the basics of electrocardiography with the benefits of the IT world. It does not only provide all functions of a high-quality 12-channel electrocardiograph, but also meets the requirements of an integrated diagnostic workstation. Its brilliant communication concept makes the AT-10 plus an extremely flexible tool: